We understand that your time is valuable, Razorcat TESSY will save you time and increase effectiveness. We invite you to join the upcoming webinar from our distributor JORAL Technologies from Canada on:
Wednesday, April 21 at 5pm CEST
This Demonstration will show how effectively the Razorcat TESSY dynamic testing tools integrate with the Keil µVision IDE.
TESSY supports unit and integration testing to comply with the Functional Safety Standards in conjunction with the Arm/Keil µVision development environment. (Automotive: ISO 26262 – Industrial: IEC 61508 – Railway: EN 50128 – Medical: IEC 62304)
Efficient Automated Testing of Embedded Software
TESSY automates the whole unit test cycle including regression testing for your embedded software in C/C++ on different target systems. As an easy-to-install and easy to operate testing tool, TESSY guides you through the unit test workflow from the project setup through the test design and execution to the result analysis and reporting.
TESSY takes additional care of the complete test organization as well as the test management, including requirements, coverage measurement, and traceability.
For details and agenda – click HERE
- We'll start with a brief overview of the general common test specifications and methods from safety standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508, EN 50128 or IEC 62304 for unit and integration testing.
- The individual test requirements and methods will be explained, compared and we'll show how the implementation could be measured, e.g. code coverage.
- We will discuss the difference of the test requirements, advantages and disadvantages related to the test quality to reach the test goals of safety standards.
- For the implementation of the test we will use live TESSY in conjunction with Arm Keil µVision and demonstrate how to configure both tools, and how to perform the tests either in an instruction set simulation or directly on the target.
- We'll also provide a brief overview of the requirements management integrated in TESSY, starting from importing or creating requirements, linking them to test cases, and generating requirement traceability reports.
TESSY automates the whole test cycle including regression testing for your embedded software in C/C++ on various target systems. As a certified test tool TESSY supports all industry-leading compilers, debuggers and microcontrollers as well as host simulation.
Why you should register
Invest a little of your time in this short webinar to see how you can improve the efficiency and integrity when testing with Keil µVision IDE.
April 21, 2021 - 5pm CEST
Should you have any questions about the webinar, please contact me directly. I look forward to meeting you online!
1-877-380-3366, ext. 103