As a manufacturer of different test tools we introduce you to the subject of software tests or extend your knowledge and increase your competence regarding software quality.
You will learn how to handle test tools under professional guidance and you will benefit from our knowledge based on our tool developments as well as from useful tips and tricks.
Our knowledge of the test process will be taught by our project-experienced team.
You can either choose from predefined seminar contents or get a seminar according to your requirements.
Please, contact us so that we can arrange a customized seminar for you!
- In-house seminars – In your company
In order to improve the level of knowledge in your company we hold seminars flexibly on-site for teams and groups of up to 15 participants.
- Open seminars at Razorcat
Participate specifically in a seminar at our training center. Additional advantages besides the training are inspirations and also new contacts to peers from other companies.
Seminar services at Razorcat
The following services are included in the costs of the seminars at Razorcat:
- Workplace with power connection
- Internet access via WLAN
- Separated, enclosed room (Also locked up between the seminar days)
Thomas Dirsch works at the Razorcat Development GmbH as Senior Software Quality Consultant.
He is focused on software quality and software testing of embedded systems, but his many years of experience reach from hardware development and embedded software development as well as troubleshooting up to system development and project management. So he has expert knowledge about development processes and quality management, e.g. software architecture, norms and standards as well as test planning up to certifications of safety critical products.
We look forward to your visit!
System requirements for practical exercises
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (incl. current Service Packs)
- 1 GB free RAM
- 1 GB free disk space.
- Current TESSY version incl. license (You will get a free TESSY license during the seminar, please contact us one week before the seminar starts.)
- Microsoft Excel (for import and export features)
- If the examples should be executed in a custom environment, all requirements must be met. Please contact us before the seminar starts.
Razorcat seminar location
We conduct our seminars at our office in Waldbronn.
Razorcat Development GmbH
Im Ermlisgrund 3
Phone: +49 (0) 7243 561 58 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7243 561 58 - 60
Further seminars and information
Do you miss a seminar, a topic or do you have any questions? Please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.